Salvation Govt condemns aggression massacre in Saada

SANAA, Aug. 9 (Saba) – The National Salvation Government condemned on Thursday in the strongest terms the horrific massacre committed by the US-backed Saudi-led aggression coalition warplanes against children’s bus in the northern province of Saada.

“The aggression coalition waged deliberate raids against civilians, targeting children and women in particular, in a blatant defiance of all international conventions,” the government’s official spokesman and Information Minister, Abdulsalam Jaber, said in a statement to Saba.

Jaber revealed that the victims of the aggression coalition’s massacres against Yemeni people in last week only amounted more than 300 martyrs and wounded, which falls all false human rights slogans espoused by the United Nations.

He called on the international free human rights organizations and children’s organizations to condemn these crimes, which are black points in the face of the international community.

“Saudi Arabia should not count on the US-Israeli protection, and it should expect a retaliation,” Jaber said.

He added “The price of every drop of Yemeni blood spilled from a child, a woman, a young man, or a sheikh would be too exorbitant.”

Earlier the day, the Saudi-led aggression fighter jets launched several airstrikes, targeting a bus of students in Dhahyan district in, which resulted in killing 47civilians, mostly children, and wounding 77 others, according to medical sources.

BA

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
You might also like